September 27, 2014 Leave a Comment
Are You New to Couponing?
- Easy tips for busy people who want to extreme savings with coupons -
I can’t believe how much cool stuff I have scored on YERDLE – its a great new sharing app where you can give and get things for free. Join me on yerdle and get an extra 25 bonus credits to use towards any of the thousands of free things available.
Hope to be sharing with you soon!
Have you signed up for Vitacost yet?
New members – click here to receive a free $10 credit off your $30+ purchase! (Your credit will arrive via email — within 30 minutes.)
They have a great selection of gift sets, snacks and health care items at discount prices. Pick up something nice for yourself!
First full weekend (Sat and Sun) of the every month – get free general admission to more than 150 museums nationwide with the Museums on Us® program. Just present your Bank of America credit or debit card, along with your photo ID.
I L-O-V-E GRANOLA! My friend Wendy, a fellow-health foodie, shared some homemade granola with me and I was instantly hooked. Here is her super-healthy and ridiculously easy recipe. Put it in a canning jar with a bow for a great gift. Thanks again, Wendy!
HOMEMADE & HEALTHY GRANOLA
- 2 cups whole rolled oats (use gluten free oats for a gluten free version)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup unsulphured dried apricots, finely sliced
- 1 cup unsulphured golden raisins, like Hunza
- 2 large ripe bananas
- Vanilla (to taste)
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Pinch of kosher salt (I might sprinkle it over the mixture before it goes in the oven the next time to do the sweet/salty flavor blend)
September 29, 2014 Leave a Comment
Discover your dog’s Nudges® dog treats variety, share a photo of your dog, and download a coupon for Nudges® dog treats!